In deploying a new Exchange 2010 server I found myself needing to duplicate a receive connector with about 20 different IP entries. Being lazy (or as Terence called it; efficient), I started googling and found this post by Terence Luk. His procedure works, but I figured there had to be a faster way. After a few minutes of fiddling I managed to compress his technique into this one-liner:
This one does the same as Terence’s process, but without the intervention in the middle. I hope this helps aspiring lazy admins like me.
There's no commenting functionality here. If you'd like to comment, please either mention me (@email@example.com) on Mastodon or email me. I don't have any logging or analytics running on this website, so if you found something useful or interesting it would mean a lot to hear from you.